Friday, October 26, 2007
Buddy Walk 2007
On October 20th, we had the Buddy Walk for Up With Downs. It was so much fun and I love having all of our family together to celebrate Paxton! It was hosted by UVSC this year and my mom and I helped a lot the day of the walk with setting up and getting things ready for the walk. We had all of my side of the family there except for Kyle's family, and all of Mark's side except for, Jason's family and Andrea. We had the walk, had pizza, played fun carnival games, and won raffle prizes. I am so glad we were able to have a walk this year.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wondered where you were on Saturday. i'm glad you were able to participate in this. I hope you weren't walking in the rain!
Nope, we were inside this year. Thank goodness!
Post a Comment