Sunday, November 4, 2007

October Update

We have had so much going on this October. I hope that the rest of the year isn't like this. I do like to be busy, but not this much. So here is a brief review of some of the things that I haven't posted about already. Get ready for a ton of pictures!

Olsen Family Annual Pumpkin Carving

Conner & Paxton

Austin & Madison
Kara & Elise



Preschool Trip to the Pumpkin Patch


Brock, Brooke, Aspen, Conner, Connor, Kamrie

Ward Truck or Treat


We won best decorated trunk with the help from the Hackett's across the street. Actually all we really supplied was the truck and pretend fire. Thanks Merri!



Connor, Kamrie, Brooke, Aspen, Bailey, Brock, Conner

Up With Downs Halloween Party







Paxton won "Best Costume" for his age group!

Preschool Halloweeen Party







Halloween Night





We went trick or treating with our neighbors, down our street. I was surprised how fast the kids caught on.



Wow! That was a lot of pictures. Hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

Keri said...

It's fun to see what you've been up to! With the other holidays coming up, I'm betting things won't slow down for a little bit.