Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Catch up!
Well, I guess that I need to post again. It seems that we are always so busy but when I look back we haven't really done anything in the past few weeks. I will just catch up with a few pics.
This is what I came home to one day after a quick trip to Macey's. Funny thing, they didn't even move when I got the camera out. Don't you love Paxton's face.
We have had a good snow storm for the past two weekends. The first week we had a blast playing around in the dune buggy with the sled and doing donuts on the street. But then Conner felt really bad that he didn't have a snowman, so we built one this last weekend. Along with a fort to hide from the neighbor's launching snowballs. That one picture is Conner looking out of his gun hole in the fort.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute. I saw you guys out there in the snow on the dune buggy, but not with the sled. I bet that was tons of fun! I saw Conner fall one time from the dune buggy. It wasn't funny...but it was (that's mean, I know, I'm working on it).
Post a Comment