It seems like we have been gone forever. Since Christmas day, we have been to Heber for a birthday party, I've worked a day, we drove out to Vernal so Mark could finish up a job he had out there and we got to visit with Mark's brother while we were there. And now we are finally home, until tomorrow when I am going to my grandma's house in Mayfield for a day. It has been a very fun Christmas but I am actually going to be glad to to home for more than 1 day.
We have spent our day cleaning up Christmas stuff and trying to clean up the house. We had to go grocery shopping cause I had no food in the house since we have been gone so much.
This morning my parents came over and we played in the dune buggy. My mom really wanted to go for a ride in the snow so its a good thing that our road doesn't get plowed!
2 comments:
Whew, and I thought I was busy! I'm glad you got to see lots of your family and had such a great Christmas. I guess it's been a while since I've read your blog because I hadn't seen quite a few of your posts. It's nice to see what's going on way over there. :)
I'm sad that we missed the dune buggy fun! We'll catch it next time. can't wait to see you guys again. It feels like it's been forever!
Post a Comment