Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chloee needs your vote!

Rhett's family was one of the first that I met when Paxton was born. He is so cute and you can't help but smile when you are around him. Their family has had some major trials for quite some time and she wants to do something fun for her daughter, Chloee.

This is the email she sent me this morning.

Hi Everyone. I have entered Chloee in a contest to go see Disney Princesses on Ice. After everything we have been through with Rhett the last couple of years, I want to do something special for Chloee. She wants to go to this so bad, and we don't have the funds to take her with Andy still being out of work from his back surgery. A local Radio station is doing a contest, and all you have to do is vote for Chloee's picture. To do this click HERE Then all you have to do is click VOTE NOW, and vote for picture 110, enter your email address, and then go back to your email to confirm that you did indeed vote. If she wins this, she will get to ride in a limo and have a princess makeover done as well. She deserves this more than anyone I know, so please help us out with this!

2 comments:

~~heather said...

I cast my vote! It would only let me do it once...:(...I hope she wins!!

Tammy said...

I voted for her, and tag you're it! Check out my blog to see what to do.