So last night, Mark mentioned to me that I haven't updated my blog in a while. So I guess it is about time. I just had the boys pictures taken and they turned out so cute. I was really excited to get them back. I never know how they are going to act and Conner is usually such a goof ball that we usually have silly smiles in all of the pictures. I had to scan them all in, so sorry for the weird white boxes around them.
7 comments:
Those are great pictures! Where did you get them taken? They are really nice--it helps that you've got cute boys, too. --Keri
Super cute!
I love the pictures, especially the ones of the 2 boys together.
so cute! I love the one where Paxton is "tackling" Connor!
Ohhh - I love the pics Maren - your boys are sooo handsome! What great brothers!
what darling boys! really cute pix!
Those are so cute! I love their matching little shorts too. They are both so big.
Post a Comment