Sunday, June 8, 2008

Look at my big boy!

Here's another one. Sorry it is turned sideways, I always seem to forget about that when I do a video.

He has been taking a couple steps, here and there, for a very long time. I would say almost a year. We have been working with him really hard to try and get him to walk and he finally has decided that he likes to walk.

6 comments:

shelby said...

He is walking so well!

Jules said...

Go Paxton!! He is so cute!

nancy said...

Hey Mark! I saw your post on the Emery High blog. It was so good to read about your family. I was browsing your blog and was reading about your little guy. We have a special needs buddy of our own and I was awed by you and your wives amazing outlook. Congrats on the hard work of getting him walking. I am still waiting for my magical moment!

Nancy Labrum Brown
http;//micropreemie-miracle.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Yeah paxy!! Way to go! It's so cute seeing him walk all over

Ashley said...

Hey, I saw your post on the EHS website, it looks like you are having so much fun and your boys are growing right up. I am jealous that you are living in Spanish Fork, that is where I want us to end up. John is in law school in Oklahoma. Remember when you guys worked together at Firstline? I wonder what ever happened with that company.

Anyways, I hope to see you at the reunion. We also have a small blog.....it is ashandjohnchristiansen.blogspot.com

Cammie said...

Hey Marcus!
I saw your post on the EHS blog site, and thought I'd pop in and say hello! It's been a long time since I've seen or talked to you, I think you only had only little boy at the time. Your family is adorable, and congrats on adding another boy to the mix. See you this summer at the reunion. You can check out my blog too. www.wildmeowzers.blogspot.com

Cammie (Peacock) Pollastro