Con thought he was really funny taking close ups of just my belly. So here is a really good look at it!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
We've made it to July!
We have been waiting and waiting and it has finally come. We were really hoping to wait until after July 1st to have our baby and we've done it. So now little one, if you are listening, you can come any time now. Tomorrow I will be 38 weeks along. I had Con help me takes some pictures of myself, since I don't have any of me before I delivered Con or Pax, so I can remember how WONDERFUL it is to be pregnant.


Con thought he was really funny taking close ups of just my belly. So here is a really good look at it!
Con thought he was really funny taking close ups of just my belly. So here is a really good look at it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you are 38 weeks already?? You are so cute and small still! No fair! Your baby gets to lounge in your tummy. Good luck with everything!
Hi, you don't know me, but I actually went to high school with Mark and found your blog through the update he posted on our Class of 98 Reunion blog for Emery High. I just couldn't help but leave a comment simply because it appears that your due date is the exact same as mine!! July 17th, right? I'm glad I'm not the only one that is suffering through the end stages of pregnancy during this horrible heat!! This time we're having a girl and she will be our second child, so I'm sure it's even harder for you trying to juggle two other little boys with a big ole' belly! Cute kids by the way! Tell Mark hi for me and I hope all goes well with your delivery!
April (Sitterud) Bingham
I love seeing what kids will do if we give them access to the camera. We could have helped you!! Your belly is so cute!
Maren, you've got to be one of the cutest pregnant people I know! I can't believe your itsy-bitsy belly! Congratulations on Ryder! We're so happy that things went well. Take care. :)
Post a Comment