It is done! Our house is officially not ours anymore. And I guess we are officially homeless. So here's to hoping we find a house we love soon! We will miss you!
we miss you too! sorry about bryce in the front of your family photo! i didn't see him there! i guess he wanted to make sure you'd never forget him! haha! ;)
Congrats on selling the house! I went to visit there a few weeks ago and it was so weird to see someone else in your yard. Let us know where you end up. Good luck and we miss you!
4 comments:
we miss you too!
sorry about bryce in the front of your family photo! i didn't see him there! i guess he wanted to make sure you'd never forget him! haha! ;)
Congratulations! I'm not surprised that your house sold so quick. You guys did a great job inside!
oh we miss you guys already! I love little bryce in the picture! Crack me up!
Congrats on selling the house! I went to visit there a few weeks ago and it was so weird to see someone else in your yard. Let us know where you end up. Good luck and we miss you!
Post a Comment