We had the annual pumpkin carving party at my parents this weekend. I was really excited to carve pumpkins that we grew in our garden this year until I went out to the porch and realized half of them were gone. Someone had stolen the pumpkins off of our porch!
5 comments:
so where did you get pumpkins from then? Those look awesome. I love a good party. Looks like everyone had fun!
How fun! You're family is so cute! Looking at Ryder today, I think he looks alot like Connor. The eyes I think. I put you on my list...I hope that okay.
That looks like so much fun! That's great that you were able to get together to do that. I'm impressed that you even grew your own pumpkins! What a bummer that someone had to steal them... Anyway, it was great to hear from you...Thanks for your comments.
Hey!!! That is so funny I didn't know we had babies on the same day either!! Your little men are so cute and getting so big! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can catch up on whats going on with you guys!! Hope you guys are doing well!
i can't believe someone stole your pumpkins!!! man!
did i see a power tool in the carving mess? haha! that's awesome! your pumpkins turned out cute too! good family times!
Post a Comment