Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthdays!

I can't believe that Conner is 5! I love my little boy so much. I love to make him laugh and I love all the funny things he says to make me laugh. He is a great little boy. I love you Conner!

My birthday was good too. I had a busy day running kids around and trying to finish some shopping. We got to go to the Bar J Wranglers that night with all of my family and Mark's parents came up too.

Conner also had his preschool Christmas party on Wednesday. He had lots of fun. We decided to not go back to preschool next year. It was a hard decision and we will really miss Miss Karen a lot. I hope to find something else for Conner to get involved in for the next few months.


3 comments:

Hupp Family said...

We are so going to miss you guys! Especially Londyn ;) Happy Birthday to both of you. Love the Darth Vador cake. So funny that the candle is the saber.

Tammy said...

so SAD! I know it's hard to have changes in life. Maybe if there are other mom's around you could do a weekly trade off. Like one week one mom teaches and the next week the next mom teaches. Then it's only like once a month with four of you? something cheap!

Nicole said...

happy birthday, guys!
i'm sad you aren't bringing connor back too...it was fun to run into you sometimes and just chat. oh well. gotta do what you gotta do!
ps. no worries about mikel's name! thanks for sending us your card! :) hope your holidays are so fun!