I can't believe this time has come in Paxton's life! He turned three this weekend and guess what that means. He has graduated from Kids Who Count and moves onto preschool. I don't think I can explain the emotions that I am going through right now, but those of you who has been through this know exactly what I mean. Paxton just seems way to little to be getting on a bus and going off on his own, without me. Today was good though. I only cried a little right after the bus left our house this morning.
He was happy when he got off the bus. He smiled and waved goodbye to everyone on the bus. He already seems grown up to me.
Here are pictures from his birthday party and this weekend. He woke up and found his present and wanted to open it right then. So then he played with it all morning long and didn't want to stop for breakfast or anything else.
Blowing out his candles
Opening presents

10 comments:
Hooray Paxton!
Mark, I've been secretly following your guy's blog since about Nov. Your boys are so cute!!! When I saw that you have a little downs boy, I had to keep checking in on you guys. (Since Cameron's sister is downs I have a special place in my heart for them!!!) If you guys would like an invite to our blog email me your email address.
Thanks, Amanda:)
acben@etv.net
Awe, he looks so grown up with his backpack on! I am glad he seems to like preschool. What a cutie!
He looks so big getting off the bus! Happy Birthday Paxton!
I can't believe how big he is. I remember the first time I met him in his baby car seat! What a cutie!
that's so awesome! happy birthday, paxton! he does look so grown up! preschool and a bus already!!! i totally would have cried! crazy how life flies past us! we sure miss you guys around here! glad to see you're doing well!!! love all this keeping up with friends on this blogging thing!
He is such a cutie! I seriously can't believe he's big enough to go off to preschool! You guys are such great parents. Hope you're enjoying your new home.
How cute!
I can not believe that he's already old enough to go to preschool! Someone please slow our kids down from growing too fast! He's too cute, there's something about little kids wearing backpacks that are about bigger than they are!
Oh, little Packy! That backpack picture is the cutest!!!
Post a Comment