Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Boys

I have to admit that I have some of the cutest little boys ever. Here are a few things that have happened lately.

Here is Ryder posing for the camera. He is really moving now and almost crawling. He gets up on his hands and knees and will do one or two little crawls, but then resorts back to his army crawl.


And here is Conner doing almost the same pose, when he was Ryder's age. This is not the best picture, but he is so cute in it! I really see a lot of Conner in Ryder.





Mark took this picture while I was working the other day. He thought it was really cute that Paxton put his arm around Ryder.

Mark tends the boys while I work a couple nights each week during tax season. I thought I would give doing taxes a try this year. We'll see how it goes. But I have to say, Mark has been so good with the boys. He has lots of fun playing with them when I am not around, at least I think he does! And he even cleans the house. I don't know how he does it. I think maybe he is trying to show me that I should be able to multitask and clean the house and take care of the boys at the same time.

4 comments:

Romie said...

Todd does that! I'll come home and he'll point out how much he did...totally to show me what I should be able to do! Whatever :)
I love those pictures, you do have the cutest boys ever!

Anonymous said...

That is fun that you get a little time away - even if it is to work! Jer does the same thing as Mark and I feel a little bad but then remember, he does it only every so often, it really is different if you do it everyday...

Hupp Family said...

So cute! Connor looks exactly the same just bigger! I can't believe how big Ryder is getting. That is seriously one of the sweetest pictures ever of Paxton & Ryder.

Tammy said...

he does it because he has nothing else to focus on but the kids. No cooking, or laundry, or work! That's how! or bills, etc., etc. But at least he's helping, that's awesome. It is funny how those baby pics of Ryder and Conner don't look too much alike. I would have thought they looked so much more alike. I can't believe how BIG Ryder is now!!