

My grandma passed away at the beginning of March. We will really miss her. Some of my memories of my grandma...
My grandma was a great cook. I will always remember her yummy pancakes. This is weird but I will always remember every breakfast, we would have two cups, one for milk and a little one for juice. She always made popcorn whenever we were visiting her, my favorite was the red kind, I don't know what is was but it was my favorite. I will have to ask my mom how it is made. I will always remember the funny metal chair that we would fight over who got to sit in at the table. She had a great garden and I had fun walking through it and looking at all the plants and vegetables with her and my mom.
My grandma's house was a old farm house literally in the middle of nowhere. There were no neighbors within view of the house. We loved to walk up to the pond by the house. I loved to play on the old wood swings in their yard and climb on the huge tire they had. They had these huge trees that had a tree house in them, but I never did play in it. My brothers would tell me that I was too little and it was too dangerous for me to climb up there. I enjoyed spending summer afternoons out on the lawn talking with my cousins.
1 comment:
Such a sweet post. It's hard to lose those we love.
Post a Comment