
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
"The Man Store"
This certain store, just happens to be our second home. I'm sure you all know what it is. We found out that they have a fathers and sons workshop on Saturdays and Mark took Conner this past week. They built bird houses and Mark said he only got his thumb hammered once. Conner had lots of fun and is so excited to see the birds eat out of his bird house.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how fun!!!! i've been wanting to take mike for years...but mikel's schedule and stuff have just made it difficult...i just keep forgetting! maybe i'll make it happen before he's 20! haha! so cool!
This is our second home as well. People in there know us by name and ask how our specific projects are going. A man asked me the other day how our kitchen is that we did in February! What a great store...
we've been dying to try that class. I've known for a while, but I always forget. It's not every weekend, I think just the first weekend?
Post a Comment