Monday, July 6, 2009

June Update

We didn't have much going on in June, just spending time at home and working on little projects here and there. We have started to work on our basement but it is going to be a long process. We have a lot of ideas for it and are really excited to get it finished. We just have to decide if we want to spend the money on it now.

One day during June, I set up our little pool outside and let the kids play. They had lots of fun and it was finally nice to not have rain! It seems like it rained everyday in June.
Ryder is moving all over the place, he isn't walking yet but he sure is busy. He loves to climb up onto the couch and follow his brothers around. Paxton has become a little stinker. I don't really know what to do with him. He doesn't ever want to eat, unless it is a granola bar. So I set up the computer and let him watch Lightening McQueen and then he will eat, but now he has to watch it all the time. He is a pretty stubborn little boy. I am really excited about my garden this year. A few things haven't grown quite as well as i would like, but it seems like everything else is doing really well. We kind of just threw the garden together this year because we haven't had time to finish our yard yet, but it is working out pretty well. We planted peas, lettuce, radishes, carrots, 3 different tomatoes, strawberries, herbs, a pepper, pumpkins, zucchini, yellow squash, spaghetti squash and a cucumber.
Our Pumpkins

Conner standing in our weeds in the backyard. Yikes! We have a lot of work to do!

Baby grasshopper, we have so many!

2 comments:

Hupp Family said...

It was so fun to see you the other day! I wish we could of spent more time chatting. Hopefully on Saturday! You planted so much! My garden sucks this year...:( Looks good!

Tammy said...

oh man, my pumpkins are way LATE this year. The squash bugs have been killing my leaves and I don't have one pumpkin growing yet. My turn out may not be very good this year, DARN!