Monday, September 21, 2009

8 years and counting...

Today is our 8 year anniversary. Wow! It seems like time has flown by. Mark surprised me with a night in Park City. He even talked to my parents to take our kids without me knowing. We had a great time being alone and having quiet time to ourselves, which we don't get very often. It was so nice. Thanks honey! I love you!
This is one of my favorite pictures, I love Mark's big smile! It was fun to go through pictures and think back about that day.

8 comments:

Jules said...

holy cow. 8 years! happy anniversary and you derserve a night away with the hubby!

Karen said...

Happy anniversary. 8 years is a long time. Hey, you guys need to come over and see the baby sometime. Just call whenever you can.

Jason said...

Happy Anniversary. I recall it being a wonderful wedding.

Leanne said...

Happy Anniversary! you guys are great!

Elizabeth said...

Maren, I told you...don't blink, because suddenly you'll have been married 23 years, have a son on a mission...Happy Anniversary. We love to hear about your beautiful little family.

Love,
Elizabeth :)

Nicole said...

CUTE!! congrats! don't you love it when the husband arranges everything! awesome!!

Romie said...

We pulled out the wedding DVD on our anniversary that your mom gave us and so we watched ours and yours and everyone's wedding videos, it was fun! Glad you got to get away!

Tammy said...

I love looking back at old pictures too! Chad and I have one just like this that makes me laugh. Congratulations!