This is a very sad day for me...
I think, maybe, just maybe, Paxton might be done taking naps! Even since he started preschool this fall, naps have been hit or miss at our house. He would fall asleep on the bus and then I couldn't get him back to sleep. Well today, he was wide awake when I got him off the bus. Then I laid him down for a nap and he decided to play for an hour in his crib, while I was trying to work, until I finally got him out of bed.
I really hope this isn't the end of naps for him. He needs it as much as I do!
4 comments:
oh man! i was wondering if noemi was there a couple of weeks ago, but now she's taking naps again like a champ! whew! i hear you, though! i need her to take naps as much as she does!!
Ah Maren! I'm so sorry. Naps are so good for both of you! Well, at least you can have alone time with him right?
hey an hour of quiet time in the crib is equal to a nap for me! As long as they are contained and safe, who needs a nap?? I hope it isn't true though! I LOVE naptime!
I hear you! I make Patrick play in his room or downstairs quietly if he won't take a nap. there is nothing better than an hour or more of peace and personal-time.
Post a Comment