Monday, January 25, 2010

Who should I believe?

So yesterday at church Mark and I were talking with one of the primary presidency. She told us about Paxton and how great he was doing as a Sunbeam, that his teachers were so good with him and what a good boy he was. Then not more than 5 minutes later another one of the primary presidency comes out and gave us Paxton's shoes. And said, "After they get thrown across the room once, it's better just to take them off."

So who should I believe? The one that says he is doing great and is so good or the one that says he is throwing his shoes across the room. I'll let you decide for yourselves!

It's a good thing that he is so cute.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

hahaha I can ask Patrick if you'd like! He might know.

Hupp Family said...

Hee Hee That's funny.

Hey, I need to get your number or email address. Joe is looking for a bookkeeper for his business. Karen said that's what you do. He would only need you a few hours a week but he has some really neat things happening that could require more time. I'll let him talk to you but if you're interested, let me know & I'll give him your info!