Saturday, June 5, 2010

Walk with Angels

We were a part of the Walk with Angels event for the United Angels Foundation a few weeks ago. This is a new group that support families with children with special needs. We have loved being a part of this new group and so excited to be a part of this walk. It turned out being a beautiful day, even though it poured rain all morning long until the walk started. There was a great turn out and lots of friends and family there to support Paxton. Unfortunately my camera battery died before the walk started so I don't have very many pictures and I didn't get one of our whole group.










You can see more about the walk and United Angels Foundation at http://www.unitedangelsfoundation.org/wordpress/?p=93

3 comments:

Romie said...

That was so fun, did you look at the pictures on the website? There's cute ones of your boys and my girls :)

Leanne said...

oh man, Darth Vader was even there...awesome! sorry we couldn't be there!

Bugg's mama said...

Oh, HI! of course, I remember you. I'm so glad to be in touch again. The walk looks like a lot of fun, I'm happy that you went. It is so neat that there's so much support out there right in our own area.

Living the special life isn't so bad, eh? Well, on most days.

Love, bree