Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fun with the Monfredi's part 2

We went camping with Mark's family this past weekend. I love to go camping and I would probably love it more if I knew that my kids would sleep all night. But oh well. It is always fun. We went up by Strawberry and I was glad to get out of the really hot weather at home but it was still pretty hot in the mountains. We just hung around our camp and went on a few little walks and watched the kids play. Nothing like a good relaxing weekend!

Paxton had so much fun playing in the soft dirt. And every time I tried to get a picture he would run away from me.
Check out Paxton's face. That is clean compared to what it was the rest of the trip.
The boys building a tee pee fire

All the grandkids, minus Anjalina

Front: Jaime, Burke, Rhett, Carson, Paxton, Conner

Back: Misty, Stephanie, Jason, Me, Mark, Ryder, Grandpa, Abby, Brook, Ashley, Kara

P.S. Can someone help me figure out how to change my line spacing! It seems like after my last picture it always changes to double space and I can't figure out how to fix it!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

camping is the best! but doing it with kids that are young is rough. We just tried yellowstone and beckham DID NOT like it. It was a little too cold at night. But we can't wait to go camping again.

Janene said...

Looks like so much fun! I like the pictures of your family on the suspension bridge. They're cute! Out of curiosity, do cars still drive over it?

AllMyKs said...

Looks like heaven for your three boys!