Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Latest Project

If you know us, actually Mark, he always has a project going on or some new idea to do with our house. So here is the latest project. We were still waiting to buy baseboards for our basement and we found a really good deal and decided to buy some for the whole house. So we are painting and changing out all of the molding on the main floor too. I was nervous about picking a color that would blend with our whole house but I love how it turned out.
I realized that I never posted pictures of our basement bathroom. We still have to do the countertop but I love how the shower stall turned out too.

4 comments:

Olsen Family said...

It's all looking really great.

Tammy said...

that bathroom is sweet. love it! I wish we could get our projects done around here! An unfinished basement would never change at our house, unless we hired someone, hehe.

Leanne said...

that is great! I love the way the doors look painted the same as the molding!

Janene said...

You already know I love it! Thanks for posting pictures so I can show Jared now... :)