I cannot believe my baby is 2! Ryder is such a fun little boy and I think he is absolutely adorable especially with his little dimples! He has the best laugh and is getting quite the sense of humor. The other day we were driving home and I glanced back at him and he had his eyes closed. I said, Ryder you can't fall asleep yet. And he got the funniest little smirk on his face with his eyes still closed tight, pretending to be asleep. He loves babies and trains and is really learning to talk. His favorite words are
nack (snack),
rrrrrrock, with an emphasis on the r, baby,
choo choo, mommy, daddy, sorry, and
doggie.
We started off the day with #2 pancakes!

Spent the afternoon playing in the pool



And ended with presents, cake and ice cream with Grandma and Grandpa Olsen

Apparently it is easier to open presents with your teeth

3 comments:
holy cow!! he is two already? happy birthday, Ryder!
has it really been two years??? Crazy! I can remember you walking the curb for a week before that little guy came out. Who made the cake it is adorable! Thanks for the picnic table info!
He is the cutest little two-year old ever! We had a great time watching him chase the train at the 24th of July picnic at the park when he finally decided he wanted to get on, and also trying to get "his" shoes off another little two-year old (they were just like his!). What a kid!
Post a Comment