Monday, July 12, 2010

Paxton's Cardiologist Check up

We had Paxton's yearly check up with the cardiologist last week. He has an Atrial Septic Defect in his heart and we have been watched by the cardiologist since he was born. The doctor said everything looked great and that we just needed to come back next year. They did do an Echo to check for Pulmonary Hypertension and everything was fine too. I always worry just a little bit about this appointment. But Paxton is doing great and as long as he is growing and has lots of energy, which he definitely does, we know his heart of doing well.

4 comments:

Janene said...

That's Great news! Your boys are so dang sweet. I'm so glad our kids got to play and that I got to hold Paxton and Ryder. I just wish we lived closer... :)

camille said...

Cute little Paxton! I'm glad he checked out okay. Love the family pic at top! cute cute boys.

Tammy said...

Yeah for Paxton! He looks so much older in this picture!!

AllMyKs said...

That has got to be a relief for you guys. YEA Paxton! We love him!