Monday, October 11, 2010

Trouble, Trouble, Trouble

I honestly thought we were doing better. We haven't had any huge messes lately, so I guess it was time for this to happen...

Here is 5 of the 18 eggs, that I had just bought that day, that were all over the floor.

Paxton was sure proud of what he had done, but he was banished from the kitchen so I could clean it up quickly.

4 comments:

Janene said...

That totally reminds me of the conference talk about the eggs! So funny. You probably didn't scold him...just like the mother in the story. Look at your smile there...no hostility, what-so-ever! :)

Leanne said...

oh no! time to get a lock on the fridge? at least you are smiling!

Romie said...

Wouldn't you love to have seen his face as he was doing that? :)

Karen said...

I'm glad you took a picture and can laugh about it!