Monday, November 1, 2010

Meet Bo


Well Mark finally convinced me that this would be a good thing for our family. Paxton absolutely loves dogs and we are hoping that this will be good for him. At the end of October we got a cute little Boxer puppy. He is lots of fun and also a lot of work. But I am glad that we got him and that the boys have fun with him. Conner loves to do tricks with him and Paxton still tries to pick him up even though Bo is as big as he is now. And Ryder LOVES to make him bark and drive him crazy. For the most part he is a really good little puppy and we love him already!

2 comments:

Janene said...

Wow! You're brave Maren! I still haven't caved to that pressure yet. I'm doing my best to hold out. I'm sure your kids love you more for it though!

Olsen Family said...

Now you have four boys, huh? I'm amazed you do all that you do. Kyle and I miss you.