Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crazy Busy

I know that I am probably over reacting.  But I feel like everything is so crazy right now.  Yesterday I was woken up at 6:00 to the little boys causing mischief in their bedrooms and I don't think I stopped RUNNING around until 8:30 at night when I finally sat down.  And I just happened to fall asleep on the couch at 9:30 while Mark and I are watching tv because I cannot keep my eyes open any more.

It's good though.  And I'm glad that I am busy because I don't know what I would do otherwise. 

So here is what has been happening lately...

A couple weeks ago we were able to go on a nice Sunday afternoon walk (did I mention how much I love having 9:00 church!)
 When we told Bo to sit, so did Paxton.  Who knew?
 We got a new toy that we have lots of fun with!  Here is Conner working out with the Kinect.
And last but not least, our little fish, Ronnie, past away.  Conner was really sad, but has eventually gotten over it.  And he actually has not asked for another one yet, we'll see how long that lasts.  Here is Conner's tribute to Ronnie. 

 

4 comments:

Janene said...

You ARE busy! Doesn't that come with kids our kids' ages? Hang in there! I just got a book called "the Power of Positive Parenting" by Dr. Latham, which I'm LOVING!

We have 1 o'clock church right now, and it's a killer! Can't wait for January!

Leanne said...

I wish we had more Sundays like that!

We just got Just Dance Kids for the wii. My kids LOVE it!!

So sad for the little fish. I hope ours dies soon.

Anonymous said...

So I was browsing through my friends list of blogs (Cassitty Banks) and I came across yours. I love it!!

Love your Cousin Sara:)

Tammy said...

I so know the feeling, at least you are blogging!! I haven't even found a second to get the pictures off my camera! I have been taking some pictures, but probably not as many as I would like. I laughed seeing Paxton and the dog sitting together! Kids are just too funny!