You here it advertised all the time. And everytime I heard it I thought that it would be fun for our boys to see. So we did it. We went to the Monster Jam a couple weeks ago. It was lots of fun but now I can say that I have been to one and I don't think that I need to go again. The boys (all 4 of them) thought that it was pretty cool. And they all thought they were even cooler in their headphones! Because it was loud!!!!
As we were walking in to our seat, one of the trucks revved its engine and it scared Paxton to death! But once those headphones were on they were just fine.
And here is Mark's attempt at getting some cool action shots...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
For some weird reason, this is on my bucket list too. I'm glad you guys got to go and have a good time! Perfect for all those boys of yours :)
Awesome, you are a good mom! Love your family picture. :)
my boys would love this. no doubt!
I'm not sure where I've been, but apparently I've been REALLY bad at checking blogs. You were so smart to take ear plugs! When we took our boys 2 years ago a man felt sorry for us (I mean, the kids) and gave them ear plugs. I'll DEFINITELY take some if we ever do that again. Such a boy thing. :)
Post a Comment