Sunday, July 17, 2011

Look Who's 3!

 Ryder turned 3 last week.  And I cannot believe how grown up he is getting.  I feel like he is no longer my baby anymore but really a little boy now.  He was so excited for his birthday and told everyone we past that it was his birthday today.  We had a little party with both grandparents that night.  He has wanted a "giant donut cake" (that he saw a the craft store) for the last almost year, so that is what he got. 

 
He is such a cute little boy and I absolutely love him.  Sometimes his non-stop talking can get on my nerves but he makes me laugh so much everyday with his sweet little voice.  He loves to wrestle with his brothers and to help me with anything that I am doing, especially in the kitchen.   

4 comments:

Janene said...

Wow, where have I been? I've been such a slacker at checking blogs. First...I love Marks haircut. I swear that he looked like the guy from the singles ward with his long hair! Did you ever look to compare?

I can't believe that Ryder is 3. Our kids are growing up so fast! He's such a handsome little guy!

Bummer about the cabin this year! I can't ever remember not being able to go up. I remember it being really muddy, but that never seemed to stop "us." It WAS fun being muddy! :) I'm glad you rediscovered your inner self. :) I love your family picture of you all muddy. So cute. We saw a truck here that looked like Mater too. I just didn't think fast enough to pull out my phone and stop for a close-up. People are so creative.

That's fun that Conner got to do a basketball camp.

I love the pictures from your Walk with Angels. It looks like you had quite the group!

How frustrating about your garden. It's looking good despite the little guy getting your lettuce. Ours dried out. It's so hot and I just gave up. I need some serious help when it comes to gardening...

Its so fun to catch up with you! Glad you're doing well!

Romie said...

Cool cake, who wouldn't want a giant donut! He is so dang cute and just keeps getting cuter :)

Cass said...

That cake is sweet! I didn't realize his birthday was so close to Ella's!

Karen said...

Ryder is so cute, and even cuter when he said "my giant donut cake!"