We had quite a major change in our family in January. Mark was unfortunately laid off from his job. We had no idea that this was going to happen and quite a shock for us. In the end, even though it was extremely hard, we both knew that it was for the best. He really enjoyed the work but it was time for a change. Mark is such a great worker and has so many talents that we knew that he would be able to find something and after just a couple weeks he was able to get a job with a good company that he really looks forward to working with for a long time.
I was also able to get the most perfect job for me. I started working as a customer support person for a online tax preparation company. I get to work from home and it couldn't have come at a better time. It is just for the tax season but it works out perfectly for me. I am so grateful that I stumbled on this job and that it worked out so well for me.
Needless to say, January was very stressful but I have really felt so blessed during this time. We are so grateful for wonderful family and friends that care so much about us and really show their love for us in so many ways. We are truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maren, I am so glad Mark found a new job so quickly and that you found an opportunity that works for your family!
What a stressful time. I'm so glad that things have worked out for you guys. You are amazing Maren. The Lord really works in mysterious ways.
Post a Comment