Monday, April 30, 2007

Camping!

We went camping this weekend with my parents out past Castle Dale by I-70. We love to camp but I have to admit that it is so much better in the trailer. We went for a nice ride on Saturday morning. My dad took Conner and Mark had Paxton strapped on to him. We rode out to Copper Globe Mine and saw the remains of the mine there. We also rode out to a nice overlook that had some neat little caves and holes in the rocks. This was Paxton's first real ride on the four wheelers. He feel asleep on the way out and again on the way back from the ride. But when he was awake he was having lots of fun. Mark said that he was just laughing the whole time.






On Sunday we met up with my family again and had hot dogs and marshmellows at Sheep Creek. Kurtis, Rosalie, Austin and Madison met us there. Conner and Austin had lots of fun feeding the "gophers" hotdogs, carrots and marshmellows. Paxton got to sit in his own chair for the first time and had lots of fun eating cherrios out of the cup holders. I have a little video of it, so I will see if I can figure out how to post it.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=188d0f73a138343eb3b14a&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

No comments: