I guess that it is time to post again. We haven't had too much going on lately in our family. Mark has been really busy with work. He has been working on a couple houses for the Parade of Homes. So I was playing single parent for a few weeks. Now that the Parade has started he has been home and I have been able to get him to finish a few of the projects in our house. I still say that everything in our house is 90% finished. Mark is really good at getting things started and to the point where they are useful, but it takes a long time to finish anything. I guess I can't complain because he really has done a lot in our house and when it does get finished it looks really good.
Here are some new pictures of the boys:
When Paxton wakes up from his naps, he loves to play with his bumper pad in the crib. He pulls it off and plays "peek-a-boo", except he doesn't really know how to play it yet.
Conner loves to jump on Grandma and Grandpa's tramp.
Paxton swinging at Grandma and Grandpa's.