by Tammy at candtfam.blogspot.com. (I can't get my link thing to work.) So here are 7 interesting things about our family. Some are interesting and some are not, but this is what I could come up with.
1. Everyday during a meal usually breakfast, Mark and Conner compare their muscle.
2. We have lived in 15 different places since we got married
3. Every morning Conner wants Mac and Cheese for breakfast.
4. Paxton's favorite food is yogurt, he gets mad if I get it out and don't feed it to him right away. He knows what that container is and gosh darnit he better get it fast.
5. We have 4 vehicles that "belong" to us.
6. We have always liked to go for rides ever since we started dating. It doesn't matter where we go, we just like to get out of the house and drive around.
7. We always have some sort of project going on in our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
15 places! How is that possible, we only have 2! Mac and Cheese is such a favorite and I don't get why?? Projects are the story of my life too, so I feel you!
Post a Comment