when I can find another minute to be on the computer without interruptions!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just found your blog! I don't know if you remember me but I am Chases mom Rose....anyway, I can't beleive how big your boys are getting! Would it be okay if I add you to my blog roller?
Rose, you definately can add my blog to your roller. I don't really know how to reply to these comments yet, so I will see if I can find your email too. I am still learning a lot of this blogging stuff.
I love to see all of your pictures on your blog. Chase is such a cutie.
2 comments:
I just found your blog! I don't know if you remember me but I am Chases mom Rose....anyway, I can't beleive how big your boys are getting! Would it be okay if I add you to my blog roller?
Rose, you definately can add my blog to your roller. I don't really know how to reply to these comments yet, so I will see if I can find your email too. I am still learning a lot of this blogging stuff.
I love to see all of your pictures on your blog. Chase is such a cutie.
Post a Comment