Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been tagged...

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 2 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago . . .
Was the middle of my sophomore year in high school. I had just turned 16 and I don't think I went to a "full" day of school after I got my license. I became really good at signing my mom's name, but I still managed to get good grades.

5 Things That Were On My To Do List Today . . .
1. Go to the doctor
2. Do laundry
3. Make dinner
4. Clean the house (always on my to do list, but never gets done)
5. Finish our taxes

What Would I Do If I Became A Millionaire?
1. Pay off all of our debt
2. Set up Paxton's Trust Fund
3. Set up accounts for my kids school and missions
4. Maybe buy rental properties
5. Save it

5 Jobs That I Have Had . . .
1. Arctic Circle ice cream cone maker
2. Bookkeeper
3. Office assistant
4. Western Watts for 2 hours
5. Mom

5 Things People Don't Know About Me . . .
1. When I was in 9th grade I was signed with a modeling agency.
2. I actually like to clean, but I just don't seem to get around to it.
3. When I was little I stuck my brother's pencil up my nose. The eraser got stuck and I had to go to the doctor to get it out.
4. I have to have some sort of treat everyday, preferably chocolate but anything sweet will do.
5. I have had plastic surgery. It was only a scar removal on my chin, but the plastic surgeon did it.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

thought this was fun. i hear you about western watts. i think mikel stuck it out for a couple of days, but MAN! totally not surprised about the model thing...and loved the pencil story! haha! :)