Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June Already!

May has come and gone. It always seems like we are so busy but when I look back we really haven't been doing much.

Mark spent the first of the month at a conference in Ohio. I always hate it when he has to be gone, but the boys were really good this time so it wasn't so bad.

We have had a couple of really warm days, along with a lot of rainy not so nice days, but we did get out the swimming pools and the boys had tons of fun. Pax was so excited to get in the water he didn't want to wait to get his swimsuit on.

We have also spent a lot of time working on our yard. I think next time we will know better what we want to do and hopefully not have to redo anything, like we have this year. We have learned a lot by putting in our own yard. We spent one weekend redoing our "parking lot" on the side of our house. Paxton absolutely loves the dirt. You cannot keep him out of it.


Conner has finished preschool for the year and will go back next year also. Miss Karen had a really cute preschool graduation program. They sang songs about their numbers and the alphabet, but Conner really didn't sing much, he seems to get distracted pretty easily.





Here they are acting out their carrot story they wrote as a class. It was really cute.

3 comments:

Karen said...

You got some great pictures at graduation. Conner cracks me up. I was hoping to see a picture of him with his hands up his shorts! haha

You've also been tagged. Check out my blog.

Tara said...

I love that Conner is about 6" taller than everyone else when they are in that line. But, what did I expect given his parent's height!

Tammy said...

Summertime! yeah, I am so excited for all the fun times that we will have this summer. We need to have a pool party for the kids after swimming lessons. Then you could take a nap after the baby comes!