Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Date Night

My parents came over last night so that Mark and I could go out. We went for a drive in the corvette with the top down and our hair blowing in the wind, well at least my hair was blowing. It was really fun. We ended up at Payson Lake and walked around the lake.


Then we did something really exciting. We went grocery shopping!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm glad you got to go out! I love your new family picture, it's a great shot of all of you.

Janene said...

It's so fun to see a picture of you and Mark! What cute little love birds! :) It's amazing that it's almost been seven years!

I'm amazed that you actually let Mark go grocery shopping with you! Jared is pretty much prohibited because he always puts those random buys into the cart, saying we "need" it. :)