Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How time flies

It has been a long time since I posted, but I guess I have been busy. Not really doing much except taking care of everyday things with a new baby and 2 more crazy boys. I haven't had a lot of time to do much else.

Yesterday for a few minutes I had both Ryder and Pax asleep and Con was watching cartoons. So I had a few minutes to myself, well, actually to make dinner, but I didn't have to hold someone for a little while.


This morning, Conner woke up and I sent him downstairs with Mark to watch cartoons. After Mark left for work, Con kept coming upstairs to tell me that Ryder was awake and that I needed to put him on the floor to play. So here is Conner and Ryder "strengthening their neck muscles."





1 comment:

The Bundrocks said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby boy! Since we aren't in the same ward anymore I was hoping I would get to see your little guy with out bombarding you. He is darling!