Monday, September 15, 2008

For Sale


Well, it is true. We are selling our house and actually I am a little behind getting this posted. It is already UNDER CONTRACT! Our house was on the market for less than 2 weeks and I am so not ready to move yet. I really thought it would take a lot longer to sell. But hey, I can't complain. So as long as everything goes smoothly we will be moving out the first week in October. Yikes! So now we are on a mission to find a house and fast.

5 comments:

Tim & Nancy said...

congrats!!! We are going to miss you guys. I hope the family moving in is just as cool as you guys. nancy

Keri said...

I'm not surprised it sold so quickly. Congrats! We'll sure miss you!!

Jules said...

where are you going to be going? hopefully not far--but if far, then we DEFINITLY need to get together!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats. I want to hear where you are headed and I am lame and never saw your cute house before you even moved. :(

Janene said...

Wow! That is quick! I guess I shouldn't really be surprised that you're moving again, right? Were you missing the "old" days of moving every few months? :) I'm excited for you guys and hope all goes well.