For family home evening this past week we went bowling and it was a ton of fun. Paxton had a blast, he didn't want to wait for his turn. Conner thought is was fun to see how slow the ball could go. And I bowled the best I have ever bowled before. It was awesome. Unfortunately Mark didn't do so hot.

Paxton's little shoes were so cute!
For playgroup this week, Paxton got to ride a horse at one of the PT's farms in Payson. He really liked it, unlike Conner who didn't want to even get close to the horse. But we got to play around at the house with some ducks and dogs and fun swings.
We also had Ryder's 2 month check up this week. He is now 11 lbs 10 oz and 24 inches long. So he is in the 75% for his height and 30% for his weight. He is so fun right now. You barely have to even look at him and he starts to laugh. And it is the cutest laugh I have ever heard. For the most part, he is sleeping all night long. Occasionally he will wake up once. He doesn't like to sleep during the day, but as long as he sleeps at night I can't complain.
2 comments:
I noticed that your boys did better than Mark--sorry Mark! Your boys are getting so big! Look at Ryder--holy cow! they are all so cute!
oh my goodness a 152!!! you go girl! I never have gotten that high! That's awesome, looks like mark was really having some trouble though
Post a Comment