Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I am a day late but I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. This Thanksgiving season I have really thought about all the things that I am blessed with and so grateful to have in my life. In the past I have really taken things for granted and been too caught up in everyday life to really stop and be thankful for everything I have. I look at the world today and see how quickly the things in our lives can be taken away or we can loose so easily and it really scares me. It makes me cherish everything so much more. I am so thankful for all that I am blessed with.

1 comment:

Hupp Family said...

Amen sista! I really need to learn to slow down. If you figure that one out, let me know. Holidays are great, they are a reminder of what's really important in life.