Monday, November 10, 2008

My sweet baby


although, sometimes he is not so sweet. Right now, I honestly don't know what to do with him. There are some days that he is so happy and sweet and absolutely adorable. And then the crying begins. I don't know if he is having reflux issues, because he does spit up a ton. I guess I just need to break down and take him to the doctor. Conner was the same way and all the stuff we tried for reflux never worked, so that is why I am hesitant about taking him in.
It is too bad there is not sound to go with this picture. He has the cutest laugh.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

i'm so glad the cayenne worked for you!! that's great! i do feel like a dragon for a minute or two, but it seriously helps me, so i agree...it's totally worth it!
k, now i'll read some of your blog! it's been a while since i've checked anyones...i've been reading twilight! :)

Nicole said...

ps. he is so cute & he does have an ADORABLE laugh! sorry that he's crying...hopefully it gets resolved easily & soon.

Hupp Family said...

Sadly, I have a lot of experience with this issue. Londyn was extremely colicky until she was 18 months. Cried and screamed all the time. We had an occasional good couple of hours but it was bad. She was very picky about her sleeping and napping (only with the vacuum or shower on) Briley was better and Preston's almost as bad as Londyn was. He naps well but not very long (45 min is the longest) and he does cry a lot. He also spits up ALL the time. You don't want to put a black light to our carpet. We tried several things but I just deal with it. Hopefully, it's not affecting Ryder any. If we think of something else that works, I'll let you know. If you ever need a break or would like to have time to shave BOTH legs in the shower, call me.

Tammy said...

eventually they grow out of it right? I hate when you don't know how to make things better. I think he needs some headphones of white noise and an eye patch to sleep!!! hehe