We got a new toy. Mark has really wanted a little four wheeler for our boys, although I think Mark and I have had more fun on them. We bought one and so did my parents. So while we were still living in Mapleton, we would race them around the backyard.
Little Ryder is becoming not so little anymore. He started crawling just a few days after Valentine's Day. And I don't think he has stopped since. He also decided that he doesn't like to sleep anymore. It has probably been almost a month without a full nights sleep, ranging from waking up every hour to sometimes just once a night. We are really trying to get him back to his normal sleeping habits, but it is taking a lot of work.




Little Ryder is becoming not so little anymore. He started crawling just a few days after Valentine's Day. And I don't think he has stopped since. He also decided that he doesn't like to sleep anymore. It has probably been almost a month without a full nights sleep, ranging from waking up every hour to sometimes just once a night. We are really trying to get him back to his normal sleeping habits, but it is taking a lot of work. 
I bought this little hat and scarf at the Chocolate Extravaganza. It is a fundraiser for the Newborn ICU at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. My mom and I have gone the last couple years and I love to go. They have great food and lots of good chocolate. And since 2 out of 3 of my boys and spent some time in the NICU I love to go and see our nurses and support them.
Mark gave the boys haircuts one day while I was at work, but he didn't do Ryder's. So a couple days later I told him we should just trim his long baby hair. So I get the scissors and we start cutting, but they weren't really sharp. So as I am going toi get different scissors, Mark busts out the buzzers and my little baby is no longer here. It always makes me sad to cut their hair for the first time. But they look so cute after. Ryder was not happy with daddy for buzzing his cute hair.



Paxton just keeps getting busier and busier. It seems like I clean up one thing and he already has dumped out the next box. I was really hoping that we wouldn't have to put locks on our cupboard at our new house but I think I was hoping for too much.


The new house... I think I will do a seperate post for that. It was quite the adventure!
6 comments:
I agree about the first haircut. it is a little traumatic for moms--and I think it was for ryder as well!
hope everything went well with the house and move--moving with kids is a pain!
Your boys are darling. I can't imagine having three little ones - I am impressed!
Haircuts can be a bit devastating in our house. My son will go from long hair to short hair and I am left wondering where my baby went.
My daughter doesn't grow hair, so that has never been an issue :)
You guys have been busy! I'm excited to hear about your new house. :) Ryder is too cute. He's doesn't look like either of your other boys to me. Who do you think he looks like? I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope everything went well at the funeral.
What a cute picture of Ryder with the hat & scarf! I'm excited to hear about the new house! Where are you guys now?
Congrats on the new house, we can't wait to see how different it looks next time we see you. Your boys sure are growing up. The 4-wheeler picture looks like a lot of fun. Any plans for future motocrossers? Take care, love ky and rachel family.
oh, the ease of boy cuts! paxton, so funny!
Post a Comment