Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Conner's Requests

Conner has been coming up with all kinds of requests for different snacks lately. He was really mad on Monday night because we didn't have a snack with Family Home Evening so he insisted that we made a snack on Tuesday, and guess what he wanted...

Homemade Peanut Butter!

I don't know where he comes up with this stuff. Who makes their own peanut butter? Obviously not me. But we tried it anyways. I couldn't find peanuts in the shell at Walmart so I just bought the most plain peanuts I could find. It turned out ok, but I couldn't get it as creamy as the store kind.

And this is not the only strange request I have had lately.

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Hey Maren! Glad to see you blog too, thanks for the comment! You can come anytime to see my house, let's do a playdate sometime. Just call and let me know :) Leanne

Romie said...

Wow Maren! How did you smoosh them up? We love the peanut butter machines they have at Smiths Marketplace or at the health food stores.

Lily said...

That's funny he would want that. What a quirky boy :) I saw you guys off the side of the road having a shaved ice, I love your new haircut! Super cute.

Olsen Family said...

that is so funny and how creative... What were his other requests?

Huppmarketing said...

Good for you making pb homemade! You're a good mom!