But let's get to the party!
We had Mark's parents, my parents, and Rosalie and her kids there for the party. I made a cute little #1 cake and Paxton decided to dump a whole glass of water on top of it while no one was looking, so I tried to salvage what I could and it ended up being ok. I think the frosting was a good water barrier.


He had help from daddy opening his presents and help from Conner blowing out his candle.I love my little boy! He has been such a blessing to our family and I am so glad he is here with us.
3 comments:
wow, a year. that seems like it passed really quickly--probably more so for you. :)
Sad we missed it!!! Cute cake! We need to bring his present over, Cass keeps playing with it and is going to think its hers :)
Yeah! Happy Birthday Ryder! He's so big now! it's amazing how quickly they change
Post a Comment