Paxton started a new preschool this week. I decided that it would be best to have my kids at the same school this year, instead of keeping Paxton at the preschool he went to last year. Although we loved the teacher, aides, and the bus driver and aides, we will miss them.
I have meet with his new teacher and aides a few times already and I really think that they will be good for Paxton. The preschool is fairly new at this school but I have been impressed so far. It is really hard to not get any feedback from Paxton, but he seems to come home happy. It has been a little bit rough this week getting back into the swing of going to school every day and a new schedule.
2 comments:
Does he have to have a sack lunch for this preschool too? It would be nice not to right? Nope, no baby yet. STILL!
look how cute he looks with his little backpack. He's such a cutie!!
Post a Comment