Conner played in his 1st season of soccer this September and had lots of fun. It took him a couple games to really get into it but by the end of the season he was doing awesome and even scored 3 goals! Way to go Conner!
nice job conner! And thanks so much for dinner and the outfit. I loved it all! I am so sad that I didn't get to see you though! We totally need to meet at the park or something to hang out! You guys are awesome.
3 comments:
Cute! Was he the tallest on the team? look at those legs!
nice job conner! And thanks so much for dinner and the outfit. I loved it all! I am so sad that I didn't get to see you though! We totally need to meet at the park or something to hang out! You guys are awesome.
It was good to see your pictures and hear how you guys are doing. It is so werid not being in Utah anymore. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment