Monday, October 5, 2009

Down syndrome Awareness Month

Paxton is such a amazing little boy. He is so full of love and laughter. He brings joy into my life every single day, whether it is his cute little laugh or some of the funny things he does.

There was a time that I didn't know what I would do with this teeny, tiny little baby that I knew nothing about and was so scared about everything. And there are still times were I cry about the things that he might not do or that he might miss out on or worry about what I can do to help him, but I love him so much and I don't know where I would be without him. He has really blessed me and our family to see things differently. We have learned to really celebrate all the things in our lives, even the little accomplishments like walking up stairs or shaking his head "no". I love him so much!

You can learn more about Down syndrome at http://www.ndss.org/.

5 comments:

Leanne said...

He is such a cute little guy! Thanks for sharing.

Hupp Family said...

Hey! What a great post! Are you gonna do the 31 for 21 challenge? I'm on day three. I always get started late...arrgggg. Paxton is such a cutie. He's very blessed to have you as a mom!

Tammy said...

Packy is getting so big! I loved the pic of him with his backpack on for school. Too cute! He definitely is such a sweet and loving little boy. You guys are awesome!

Janene said...

Thanks for sharing Maren. Y'all are amazing.

Romie said...

This is such a cute picture of him with the raised up eyebrows! What a sweety.