It all started at 7 am with the boys being mesmerized by something going on outside.




Then our house was quiet until noon when the action began.
Our house went from looking like this....


To looking like this.

Family Room
Little Boys Room
Little Boys Room
Bathroom
I forgot to get a picture of Conner's room, but it's done too. By 6:00, it was done! It should be completely done by Friday and then we can paint! We are so excited!
12 comments:
How wonderful!
That is very exciting!
FUN!!! Congrats and happy painting!!
Sweet!
Oh my goodness - I can't believe how quickly it came together! That is great news. My office has been ready to paint for about 3 weeks... so I'm going to be full on jealous if you get your entire freaking basement done before my little office!
holy cow, now that is a transformation! I love when projects get finished!! yeah!
WOW!!!! congrats! that's SO exciting!!!
Awesome! I bet that feels great! I'm excited to see more pictures...
So fun!
Looks great! Can't wait to come see it! Hey, do you have any time in the next few weeks? I want to be a cheerleader for Halloween and was wondering if you might be able to make me a cheerleading skirt. I'm not that great of a seamstress. Let me know.
amazing!!!!
That is a most incredible transformation! Way to go guys!
Post a Comment