This is what happens at my house every day! At least it seems like everyday. I have to really keep my eyes on these two little boys or they can wreak some major havoc. Just yesterday they emptied all the potato pearls out and played in them. And now today it was the flour. Needless to say, I just bought a lock for the pantry door!



And I promise that I don't ignore my kids all the time, but they sure can get into a big mess in just a few minutes.
8 comments:
Hey, I know how that goes...only I have one kid making the messes. Randy thinks I must ignore the kids, too, but we moms can't constantly be watching them, can we? Thanks for the Christmas card, too. Your boys are adorable!
naughty, adorable boys! messes can happen in seconds is what the guys don't understand. :)
one time when Andrea and I were little we managed to smear vasoline all over our dresser. I was probably about Ryder's age and she was a year older. to this day you can still feel some creases that are greasy.
oh no! I hope it's a high-up lock like the one on your front door!! I should get one of those...
Brings back memories of when you were covered in flour by your brothers - wish I would have got a picture!
Wow! I bet that was fun cleaning up! Although, I am sure your mom is saying, "payback!".
It's impossible to be able to watch your kids every second. Like you said that kind of mess takes seconds!!! I know. My girls are destructive too, but they are starting to move away from it... a little. Ok, not really, but here's to hoping right?? At least they are partners in crime and not killing each other!
I love love Ryders face! Such a "I swear I'm innocent" face!
Thanks for posting these pictures. They made me feel like laughing and crying. That is my daily life too! Charlie is always dumping, climbing, ruining, slamming, breaking, etc (for the past 3 years)! I actually do follow him around most of the day trying to do damage control but you turn your head for one minute and Bam! Glad to know I am not alone! :)
Post a Comment